Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp
Welcome to the site Heroes! Thank the gods you made it safely.
Welcome to the site Heroes! Thank the gods you made it safely.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm
Top posters
Alyssa (5)
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp I_vote_lcapPercy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp I_voting_barPercy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp I_vote_rcap 
edward 1120 (1)
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp I_vote_lcapPercy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp I_voting_barPercy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp I_vote_rcap 
General
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Long ago in Greek myth, there were tales of heroes with great skills, gifts, and powers, and it was said that these heroes were descendant of the gods themselves. Heracles, Perseus, Theseus, and Achilles, all created legends in their life with the help of their parent god respectfully. However, not all demigods made it through history to present day. Their legends lost in the folds of time, and the forgotten finally revealed… ================================================================= This site it still under construction. It was just recently made, and I would appreciate all the help I can get. Hope you guys can join!
View unanswered posts

Welcome To Camp Half Blood

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

A Message To All of You New Campers

WELCOME to Camp half-Blood! I'm sorry to say you are a demigod, half god and half man. Being a demigod means you in constant danger. But not at camp You might be sent to slay a dragon or being eaten by one in the process. All in all were a fun camp there archery, swordsmanship training,arts and crafts, and many other fun activities! While your here you will find your godly parent and many new friends. Here you are safe out there its a cold dark world for us. So all in all have fun, don't get eaten , maimed or any variation of the two! So Percy saved the world but there's much more to do Kronos let loose many ancient monsters better left asleep its our job as demigod to get rid of these monsters and send them back to Tartarus before they can cause any permanent damage to the world. Lets not for get that Kronos is not the greatest treat this world has to offer.
Moderator: Administrators
No new posts

Important Notices and Updates

11The Quests
Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm
Alyssa View latest post
No new posts

Rules

11Capture The Flag...
Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:59 am
Alyssa View latest post
No new posts

Introductions and Goodbyes

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp Empty

Character Designs

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Character Info

No new posts

Character Creation

22Achmed Hamlin wi...
Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 pm
edward 1120 View latest post

Camp Half Blood

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The Big House

The Big House is at the entrance to camp after Half Blood Hill. This is where Chiron, Mr. D, and the rest of the camp staff stay, including rooms for all non-half-bloods. It also has an office, where new demigods may sign up for camp, and a mini-hospital, where injured campers are taken to rest up and get better. On your normal quite afternoon, Chiron and Mr. D are often found playing a game of pinochle at the card table on the porch. The Oracle also resides here. The Big House is a huge four-story farmhouse with a wraparound porch, painted sky blue with white trim around the windows, like an upscale seaside resort, with a brass eagle weather vane on top of the gray slate roof.
No new posts

The Cabins

The cabins are in this portion of the camp. Originally they were in a U-shape, but new cabins have recently been added for Hades, Hestia and the minor gods. A commons area the size of a soccer field lies in the center, facing the cabins, dotted with Greek statues, fountains, flower beds, and a couple of basketball hoops. An overall gathering area for socializing. Sing alongs are also held here every night. A huge stone-lined "firepit" lies in the center of the Courtyard. Its fire is always burning, tended by Hephaestus kids in shifts.
No new posts

Mess Hall

This is the pavilion where the campers gather for their meals. Each cabin has its own table where the campers sit. Don't forget to give your offering to the gods!
No new posts

Climbing Wall

This is no ordinary rock wall. Lava shoots from the top and oozes down the sides. Horrible sounds can be heard coming from it. This wall separates the brave demigods from the sissies.
No new posts

Arena

This is where campers practice their swordfighting skills. There are dummies to practice with, or they can practice with each other. The camp also hosts an occasional tournament.
No new posts

The Forges

This is the Hephaestus cabin's favorite place to be. Campers learn to make their shields and weapons here. This is also where weapons and shields are stored, so it serves as the camp's armory.
No new posts

Stables

This is where the pegasus board. Campers can come and practice their flying on pegasi.
No new posts

The Beach

This is the beach of the Long Island Sound. Campers are given an hour every day to play on the beach.
No new posts

The Woods

The woods are divided by a river, and they're the only place to find monsters in camp. There is a capture-the-flag game held every Friday night!

The Underworld

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

The 5 Rivers

The five rivers of Hades are Acheron (the river of sorrow), Cocytus (the river of lamentation), Phlegethon (the river of fire), Lethe (the river of forgetfulness) and Styx (the river of hate), which forms the boundary between upper and lower worlds.
No new posts

The Main Gate

No new posts

Hades' Palace

No new posts

Entrance To Tartarus

Out of Character

TopicsPosts
Last Posts
No new posts

Affiliation